The 1995 edition of the Chambolle Musigny 1er cru has entered a quite lovely mature stage. The bouquet is expressive and forward offering fine red fruit, with notes of sous-bois, hints of truffle and a nice classic Chambolle minerality. On the palate mature red fruit – medium weight – with a nice mineralic backbone. Forward and quite lovely .. but somehow lacking a bit of focus and definition. Its however balanced and pure offering excellent drinkability now. Will most likely keep .. but why wait.
Note: This is the first vintage of the Chambolle 1er cru made from the younger vines on the grand cru Musigny vineyard.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Comte de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny 1er cru 2005 April 17, 2020
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Bourgogne Blanc 2010 February 7, 2020
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2004 February 8, 2019
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2001 January 7, 2019
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017s from cask November 22, 2018
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 October 19, 2018
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Bonnes Mares 1970 October 9, 2018
- A happy return to the 2009s from Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé October 7, 2018
- Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017 before and under malo October 1, 2018
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2008 December 10, 2017
- Comte Georges de Vogüé 2017s – bottled and delightful Vogüé time! As mentioned before, in Denmark we have a fine tradition of Jean-Luc Pepin visiting each year in September or October to present the newly released de Vogüé lineup in Copenhagen. Jean-Luc Pepin and two faithful Vogüé fans Add to this some nice dinners, and we have what we call de Vogüé week; a lovely time ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses The Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the most prominent wines from this refined and sensual vineyard. I have therefore taken a closer look at the Vogüé Les Amoureuses … as most by now know that Les Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the delights of Burgundy … filigree, cool ...
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017s from cask Time to taste the Vogüé wines from cask – after completed malo – all ready to taste .. and what a delightful surprise. So are they that good … indeed – the 2017 are showing just beautifully. The 2017s at Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé The 2017 vintage at Vogüé comes after the frosted 2016 vintage, and is ...
- Visit Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – tasting of the 2016s Vogüé time .. tasting of the 2016s from bottle in Copenhagen + a few extra wines to add even more pleasure to the day. As usual Jean-Luc Pepin is in Copenhagen for this early premier of the vintage .. what a treat. Depressing quantities but magnificent quality Just a recap .. Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé lost ...
- Traditions makes history .. the essence of Burgundy .. Vogüé Sometimes it’s important to step back from the stressed everyday life, and appreciate, enjoy and be grateful. The annual Vogüé week as we can call this event – or rather series of events – has come to define the Burgundy year in Denmark, and with that a important part of the Burgundian tradition in Denmark. The tradition ...