The Chambolle 1er cru 2001 from Vogue is really beginning to show. The bouquet is now quite open with red fruits – raspberries – fine Chambolle minerality with hints of sous-bois and a slight orange note. The palate is slightly more closed, with lovely expressive red fruits but with a core of slightly unresolved dark fruit. The finish is almost there with lovely fruit and a nice display of minerality. Need a few years more … a gorgeous 2001 with balance and lovely pinot fruit.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Bourgogne Blanc 2010 February 7, 2020
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2004 February 8, 2019
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Musigny 2001 January 7, 2019
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017s from cask November 22, 2018
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 October 19, 2018
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Bonnes Mares 1970 October 9, 2018
- A happy return to the 2009s from Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé October 7, 2018
- Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017 before and under malo October 1, 2018
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2008 December 10, 2017
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle Les Amoureuses 2015 October 19, 2017
- Comte Georges de Vogüé 2017s – bottled and delightful Vogüé time! As mentioned before, in Denmark we have a fine tradition of Jean-Luc Pepin visiting each year in September or October to present the newly released de Vogüé lineup in Copenhagen. Jean-Luc Pepin and two faithful Vogüé fans Add to this some nice dinners, and we have what we call de Vogüé week; a lovely time ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses The Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the most prominent wines from this refined and sensual vineyard. I have therefore taken a closer look at the Vogüé Les Amoureuses … as most by now know that Les Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the delights of Burgundy … filigree, cool ...
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017s from cask Time to taste the Vogüé wines from cask – after completed malo – all ready to taste .. and what a delightful surprise. So are they that good … indeed – the 2017 are showing just beautifully. The 2017s at Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé The 2017 vintage at Vogüé comes after the frosted 2016 vintage, and is ...
- Visit Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – tasting of the 2016s Vogüé time .. tasting of the 2016s from bottle in Copenhagen + a few extra wines to add even more pleasure to the day. As usual Jean-Luc Pepin is in Copenhagen for this early premier of the vintage .. what a treat. Depressing quantities but magnificent quality Just a recap .. Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé lost ...
- Traditions makes history .. the essence of Burgundy .. Vogüé Sometimes it’s important to step back from the stressed everyday life, and appreciate, enjoy and be grateful. The annual Vogüé week as we can call this event – or rather series of events – has come to define the Burgundy year in Denmark, and with that a important part of the Burgundian tradition in Denmark. The tradition ...