The Genevrieres 2010 from Darviot-Perrin is a magnificent effort. The nose is offering pure white and yellow fruits brought forward by a lovely cirtus infused storny minerality. On the palate very fine concentration, it’s long and intense with a lovely purity … very little if any influence of Botrytis here. Love the purity of this wine .. but thats what I expect when I open a bottle from Daviot-Perrin – Gorgeous Genevrieres.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Darviot-Perrin, Meursault Genevrieres 2010 June 3, 2016
- Domaine Darviot-Perrin, Meursault Genevrieres 2010 July 21, 2015
- Domaine Darviot-Perrin, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2011 May 13, 2015
- Domaine Darviot-Perrin, Meursault Clos de la Velle 2011 May 6, 2015
- Domaine Darviot-Perrin, Bourgogne Chardonney 2012 April 29, 2015
- Daviot Perrin, Meursault Perrieres 2004 October 5, 2011
- Once Mont Rachet now Blanchot .. the unknown neighbour! The vineyard Blanchot Dessus is located just south of Le Montrachet – the Chassagne part of the legendary Grand Cru Montrachet. Blanchots Dessus seen from south Blanchot Dessus is a small and relatively unknown vineyard with few owners – somewhat overlooked compared to its more famours nighbours Montrachet and Criots-Batard Montrachet. But what is the history of this ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...