Domaine Fabien Coche is a new name in my glass – or perhaps not, as the estate was known previously as Domaine Coche-Bizouard.
The Bourgogne Côte d’Or 2017 Chardonnay is a tremendously delightful wine with a refined, slightly perfumed style. For the level it has a delightful mineral note with good intensity and length. To sum up, a wine with magnificent charm and joie de vivre. I do like the 2017s.
(Drink from Now) – Good (87p) – 14/02/2020 –
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Chevalières 2017 June 24, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Goutte d’Or 2017 June 24, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Luchets 2017 February 28, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Bourgogne Cote d’Or 2017 Chardonnay February 28, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche, Batard-Montrachet 1978 December 17, 2017
- More Coche – Fabien CocheThis is a strange year. I normally would have visited Fabien Coche a long time ago, but due to the multiple lockdowns, I never got the chance. And Fabien Coche truly deserves a visit. He is near the top of my list when the world gets back closer to normal again. Fortunately, Fabien’s Danish importer put on ...
- WineHog rating system – more than pointsMy aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.