More Domaine Fabien Coche .. a new name in my glass – or perhaps not, as the estate was earlier known as Domaine Coche-Bizouard.
The Meursault Les Luchets – just above Chevalieres and Meix Chavaux – is quite a step up from the Bourgogne. It’s rich and refined, and again very delicate and slightly perfumed with a fine mineral note. A delicate and airy wine, yet quite intense and fulfilling. A truly hedonistic wine … ohh joy!
(Drink from 2027) – Very Good (90 – 91p) – 14/02/2020 –
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Chevalières 2017 June 24, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Goutte d’Or 2017 June 24, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Meursault Les Luchets 2017 February 28, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche Bourgogne Cote d’Or 2017 Chardonnay February 28, 2020
- Domaine Fabien Coche, Batard-Montrachet 1978 December 17, 2017
- More Coche – Fabien CocheThis is a strange year. I normally would have visited Fabien Coche a long time ago, but due to the multiple lockdowns, I never got the chance. And Fabien Coche truly deserves a visit. He is near the top of my list when the world gets back closer to normal again. Fortunately, Fabien’s Danish importer put on ...
- WineHog rating system – more than pointsMy aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...