The Vosne village offer fine weight and concentration for this level – it’s however made with a light hand – so very Bourgundian even in a big vintage like this. The nose offer relatively dark fruit, with some energetic elements of red fruit and a nice Vosne spiciness. On the palate rich and juicy with a lovely nerve and energy. This will be a classic Vosne village – in the best sense of the word.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Ruchottes-Chambertin 2015 July 17, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Clos de Vougeot 2015 July 16, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2015 July 15, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Chambolle-Musigny Les Feusselottes 2015 July 14, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Chaignot 2015 July 13, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Vosne-Romanee 2015 July 13, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Clos de Vougeot 2014 May 26, 2016
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2011 June 1, 2014
- Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, Echezeaux 2012 May 25, 2014
- Mugneret-Gibourg, Gevrey Chambertin 1er cru 2011 March 26, 2014
- Visit to Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg – tasting the 2019sThe 2019 vintage will surely be remembered for its high quality. But I will never forget the troublesome process of visiting and tasting the wines due to the Covid-19 situation. The vignerons are doing their utmost to receive you, and I owe a debt of gratitude to them and to the BIVB. All have different protocols ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg EchezeauxI have a soft spot for the wines from Mugneret-Gibourg. They have a classic stance and gives serious hedonistic delight. They require attention and respect – and quite some aging to reach their optimum complexity and hedonistic joyfulness. The wines have the dignified friendliness of the Mugneret-Gibourg sisters themselves: generous yet slightly reserved at first, only ...
- Terroir Insight: Mugneret-Gibourg Chambolle-Musigny FeusselottesI have a soft spot for the wines from Mugneret-Gibourg. They are wines of pleasure and enjoyment, yet they still require some aging to reach their optimum complexity and hedonistic joyfulness. to the cellar It’s easy to mention the domaine’s three grands crus as favourites. Yet it would be a grave error to overlook the Chambolle-Musigny Les ...
- Terroir Insight: Mugneret-Gibourg Clos de VougeotClos de Vougeot has a magic ring to it, although some wines from this large vineyard could be described as rather indifferent; others even poor. One wine which always shines, however, is the Mugneret-Gibourg example that has graced our palates for over 60 years. Marie-Andrée Marie-Christine et Lucie The domaine’s current plot was acquired by Georges Mugneret in 1953, ...
- Visit to Domaine Mugneret-Gibourg, tasting the 2018sDomaine Mugneret-Gibourg is always a treat, even in the relatively hot 2018 vintage. We were received by Marie-Christine Mugneret and got a short introduction to the vintage. The wines here are always in balance with the vintage, and express the nature and character of the year. The 2018s here are rich, almost silkily-textured wines with weight and ...