Grands Jours Cancelled
Monday the organizers wisely decided to cancel this year’s Grands Jours de Bourgogne.
The event was scheduled to take part next week – March 9-13 – and has been cancelled, for now at least.
This is sad news, but it is the only responsible thing do to under the current circumstances and given the evident risks associated with COVID-19.
To assemble large groups of people from all over the world is not the thing to do at this point in time and in these conditions – sadly.
Warm regards to all
- Climbing the Cru Hill in 2022
- Abordable: Affordable Thirst Quenchers
- Domaine Duroché – Hedonistic Thrills
- Domaine Jérôme Galeyrand – Vins d’Emotion
- On the Table, In the Glass #36: Un Vrai Vin de Soif
- On the Table, In the Glass #35: The Need for Indulgence
- Domaine Garcia Corton Baie-par-Baie 2019
- Limitless and unrestrained talent – Marc Soyard
- Yes, it’s me: the Winehog
- A weeklong treat with Moron-Garcia 2019s
- Domaine Seguin Manuel – a sneak peak
- Two Moron-Garcia 2019 wines from bottle
- Points are a useless guide to lesser wines
- Happy New Year!
- The true hedonistic joy of wine
- The 2020 harvest has started (!)
- La Romanée – a hedonistic treat
- Vin d’émotion = Recommendation
- Bourgogne Day 6 – Gevrey delights
- Bourgogne Day 5 – Fine potential
- Bourgogne Day 4 – Dynamic viticulture and more 2019s
- Bourgogne Day 3 – Promise and potential
- Bourgogne Day 2 – Back in business
- Bourgogne Day 1 – Arrival
- Time is on my side
- On the table, in the glass: A white from the past
- COVID-19: Stay well and safe
- Grands Jours de Bourgogne cancelled
- Feeling Gratified: OtT&ItG #3
- On the Table and In the Glass – OtT&ItG