The “Le Corton” 2012 from Bouchard is one of the most impressive reds I have tasted from this producer. In the nose lovely red berry fruit – raspberries -red currant – supported by a earthy minerality and a healthy dose of new oak. The crisp acidity infuses freshness in the nose and creates a lovely vibrant play with the fruit. On the palate a vibrant punch of minerality and red fruit … lovely nerve in the playful acidity. It has very fine midpalate weight and is very crisp and lightfooted due to the delightful acidity. The finish is long and vibrant … a classic Corton in the making. Really enjoyed this Corton.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Beaune Greves l’Enfant Jesus 2017 May 3, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Corton-Charlemagne 2017 May 1, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Chevalier Montrachet 2017 April 25, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Meursault Genevrieres 2016 July 8, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Meursault Perrieres 2016 July 7, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Beaune St. Landry 2016 July 7, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2016 June 20, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Bonnes Mares 2016 June 19, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Chambertin Clos de Beze 2016 June 18, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2014 June 15, 2018
- Comte Georges de Vogüé 2017s – bottled and delightful Vogüé time! As mentioned before, in Denmark we have a fine tradition of Jean-Luc Pepin visiting each year in September or October to present the newly released de Vogüé lineup in Copenhagen. Jean-Luc Pepin and two faithful Vogüé fans Add to this some nice dinners, and we have what we call de Vogüé week; a lovely time ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses The Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the most prominent wines from this refined and sensual vineyard. I have therefore taken a closer look at the Vogüé Les Amoureuses … as most by now know that Les Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the delights of Burgundy … filigree, cool ...
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017s from cask Time to taste the Vogüé wines from cask – after completed malo – all ready to taste .. and what a delightful surprise. So are they that good … indeed – the 2017 are showing just beautifully. The 2017s at Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé The 2017 vintage at Vogüé comes after the frosted 2016 vintage, and is ...
- Visit Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – tasting of the 2016s Vogüé time .. tasting of the 2016s from bottle in Copenhagen + a few extra wines to add even more pleasure to the day. As usual Jean-Luc Pepin is in Copenhagen for this early premier of the vintage .. what a treat. Depressing quantities but magnificent quality Just a recap .. Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé lost ...
- Traditions makes history .. the essence of Burgundy .. Vogüé Sometimes it’s important to step back from the stressed everyday life, and appreciate, enjoy and be grateful. The annual Vogüé week as we can call this event – or rather series of events – has come to define the Burgundy year in Denmark, and with that a important part of the Burgundian tradition in Denmark. The tradition ...