The Monthelie Duresses 1er cru 2012 from Bouchard is a charming effort. In the nose lovely red fruits .. very forward with a beautiful sweetness. On the palate rich and forward fruit … bursting with sweet red berries. Its charming and quite loosely knit … however with a slight dryness in the finish. A wine for shorttime enjoyment rather than years of cellaring.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Beaune Greves l’Enfant Jesus 2017 May 3, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Corton-Charlemagne 2017 May 1, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Chevalier Montrachet 2017 April 25, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Meursault Genevrieres 2016 July 8, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Meursault Perrieres 2016 July 7, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Beaune St. Landry 2016 July 7, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2016 June 20, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Bonnes Mares 2016 June 19, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Chambertin Clos de Beze 2016 June 18, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2014 June 15, 2018
- De Vogüé: the surprise of 2018I have tasted the de Vogüé wines many times over the past 30 years. from bottle, from cask, before malo, and when finished. It has always been an intriguing treat, and so it was with the 2018s presented by the venerable Jean-Luc Pepin in Copenhagen on September 25 at the stunningly beautiful Admiralsgade 26 restaurant. Been there ...
- Comte Georges de Vogüé 2017s – bottled and delightfulVogüé time! As mentioned before, in Denmark we have a fine tradition of Jean-Luc Pepin visiting each year in September or October to present the newly released de Vogüé lineup in Copenhagen. Jean-Luc Pepin and two faithful Vogüé fans Add to this some nice dinners, and we have what we call de Vogüé week; a lovely time ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle-Musigny Les AmoureusesThe Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the most prominent wines from this refined and sensual vineyard. I have therefore taken a closer look at the Vogüé Les Amoureuses … as most by now know that Les Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the delights of Burgundy … filigree, cool ...
- Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – 2017s from caskTime to taste the Vogüé wines from cask – after completed malo – all ready to taste .. and what a delightful surprise. So are they that good … indeed – the 2017 are showing just beautifully. The 2017s at Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé The 2017 vintage at Vogüé comes after the frosted 2016 vintage, and is ...
- Visit Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – tasting of the 2016sVogüé time .. tasting of the 2016s from bottle in Copenhagen + a few extra wines to add even more pleasure to the day. As usual Jean-Luc Pepin is in Copenhagen for this early premier of the vintage .. what a treat. Depressing quantities but magnificent quality Just a recap .. Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé lost ...