The Lynch Bages 2006 is a slightly disappointing wine. In the bouquet tobacco, cedar, cassis and liquorice with a hint of tarragon – quite classic. On the palate fine quite juicy fruit – good length and balance. Slightly closed with some rather strange notes of kirsh. Lacks some midpalate concentration and fruit – merely a fine effort.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Lynch Bages, 1986 June 6, 2012
- Chateau Lynch Bages, 1996 May 29, 2012
- Chateau Lynch Bages, 2006 May 28, 2012
- Chateau Lynch Bages 1989 October 30, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...