The Lynch Bages 2006 is a slightly disappointing wine. In the bouquet tobacco, cedar, cassis and liquorice with a hint of tarragon – quite classic. On the palate fine quite juicy fruit – good length and balance. Slightly closed with some rather strange notes of kirsh. Lacks some midpalate concentration and fruit – merely a fine effort.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Lynch Bages, 1986 June 6, 2012
- Chateau Lynch Bages, 1996 May 29, 2012
- Chateau Lynch Bages, 2006 May 28, 2012
- Chateau Lynch Bages 1989 October 30, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...