The Chambolle 2008 from Bertheau is open and charming. The bouquet offer a lovely complexity with red fruits, a slight hint of sous-bois and a nice minerality. On the palate quite delicate fruit – vibrant with a good backbone of acidity. A quite lighfooted wine – elegant and quite developed. And yes yields might be a bit on the high side – but nevertheless a very enjoyable wine. Classic but light Chambolle – a lovely wine for a light lunch.
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bertheau, Bonnes Mares 2008 October 28, 2018
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2009 July 23, 2017
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 February 27, 2015
- Domaine Bertheau, Bonnes Mares 2011 October 12, 2014
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2010 December 25, 2013
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle Musigny 2008 September 23, 2013
- Domaine Bertheau, Bonnes Mares 2004 March 15, 2013
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2002 October 11, 2012
- Bertheau, Chambolle Musigny Charmes 2008 December 18, 2011
- Domaine Bertheau, Bonnes Mares 2007 September 2, 2011
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2008 September 1, 2011
- Domaine Bertheau, Chambolle Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 August 29, 2011
- Domaine Bertheau Les Amoureuses 2007 July 22, 2011
- Visit Domaine François Bertheau – tasting the 2018s The wines from Domaine François Bertheau have given me a lot of hedonistic pleasures over the years, and while they do not always show well from cask, they normally deliver the goods from bottle. The 2018 vintage is different, however, as I have never seen the wines from François Bertheau shine as brightly as in this ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses The Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the most prominent wines from this refined and sensual vineyard. I have therefore taken a closer look at the Vogüé Les Amoureuses … as most by now know that Les Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the delights of Burgundy … filigree, cool ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Bertheau, Bonnes Mares The Domaine Bertheau Bonnes Mares is somewhat overlooked and misunderstood. Firstly the focus on Domaine Bertheau have always been somewhat limited, secondly the Les Amoureuses seem to take most of the fame and glory. Although I do love the Les Amoureuses – the Bonnes Mares is however the bigger wine in the Bertheau portfolio, and is ...