The Chambolle-Musigny Les Hauts Doix 2010 from Lucien Lemoine is a treat. Like many other 2010s its balanced, cool and vibrant – and does not seem to close down. It’s semi-open offering lovely juicy fruit – still youthful with a lovely red and darkberry fruit. Very fine concentration for the level – and showing a quite serious side of the charming Haut Doix terroir. While it’s drinking well – it should have 10 years more in the cellar to show the full potential. Really enjoyable wine from this sligthly overlooked terroir – love the juicy mid-palate fruit and the nice energetic tension.
Latest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Lucien Le Moine, Chambolle-Musigny Hauts Doix 2010 November 29, 2017
- Lucien Le Moine, Pommard Les Epenots 2010 July 5, 2017
- Maison Lucien Le Moine, Meursault Perrieres 2014 May 8, 2017
- Lucien !e Moine, Bonnes Mares 2009 May 20, 2015
- Lucien Le Moine Volnay Les Caillerets 2005 December 4, 2013
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...