The Domaine Moron-Garcia, Beaune Les Tuvilains 2017 is a truly tremendous wine, and for me one of the main discoveries of 2018. The rich and earthy fruit with it’s vivid freshnes and lovely complex extrovert notes does provide a sensational joy and hedonistic pleasure. It’s vibrant, it’s Beaune in the very best way .. showing a lovely playful citrus vivacity. This is surely a producer to follow – and in fact the Winehog flavour of the vintage 2017.
(Drink from 2027) – Fine (91p) – Tasted 25/04/2019
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Corton “Cuvée Baie par Baie” 2017 July 23, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Beaune Les Tuvilains 2017 April 26, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Marsannay Clos du Roy 2017 March 7, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Bourgogne Blanc 2017 March 6, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia – tasting the 2018s from cask On my trip to Burgundy in May I had the pleasure of revisiting Domaine Moron-Garcia in Nuits-Saint-Georges to taste the 2018s wines from cask. Wine and people Domaine Moron-Garcia is managed by Matthieu Moron and Pierre-Oliver Garcia, who are making some fabulous wines in a modest-sized cellar in Nuits-Saint-Georges. The first vintage for the estate was 2016. This ...
- Domaine Moron-Garcia – without compromise .. On my trip to Burgundy in November I had the pleasure of visiting Domaine Moron-Garcia in Nuits-Saint-Georges – to taste some 2017s and 2018s (quick samples). I had only tasted Domaine Moron-Garcia once before, so this is a new estate – at least to me. Wine and people Domaine Moron-Garcia is managed by Matthieu Moron and Pierre-Oliver Garcia ...