The Bourgogne Blanc 2017 from the new and rather unknown estate Moron-Garcia is a delightful wine – confirming the lovely expression of the 2017 vintage. It’s a big wine for the level – relatively rich yet fresh and vivid with a long fruit driven mid-palate. The finish has a lovely saline note and a refined butterscotch hint. A delightful wine – and paired with the right food quite a winner in my view. A Winehog award to this effort..
(Drink from Now) – Good – (86 – 87p) – Tasted 06/03/2019.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Corton “Cuvée Baie par Baie” 2017 July 23, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Beaune Les Tuvilains 2017 April 26, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Marsannay Clos du Roy 2017 March 7, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia, Bourgogne Blanc 2017 March 6, 2019
- Domaine Moron-Garcia – tasting the 2018s from cask On my trip to Burgundy in May I had the pleasure of revisiting Domaine Moron-Garcia in Nuits-Saint-Georges to taste the 2018s wines from cask. Wine and people Domaine Moron-Garcia is managed by Matthieu Moron and Pierre-Oliver Garcia, who are making some fabulous wines in a modest-sized cellar in Nuits-Saint-Georges. The first vintage for the estate was 2016. This ...
- Domaine Moron-Garcia – without compromise .. On my trip to Burgundy in November I had the pleasure of visiting Domaine Moron-Garcia in Nuits-Saint-Georges – to taste some 2017s and 2018s (quick samples). I had only tasted Domaine Moron-Garcia once before, so this is a new estate – at least to me. Wine and people Domaine Moron-Garcia is managed by Matthieu Moron and Pierre-Oliver Garcia ...