The Olivier Guyot Marsannay “Les Favières” is showing lovely lively fruit – joie de vivre even… or simply just drinking well. It’s a bit old school .. but the fruit is vivacious and rather elegant with a nice sweet note .. a lovely wine in my book.
(Drink from 2019) – Good (85 – 86) – Tasted 17/12/2018
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Olivier Guyot, Clos Vougeot 2017 December 25, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Gevrey-Chambertin Les Champeaux 2017 December 23, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Marsannay “Les Favières” 2017 December 23, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2017 December 23, 2018
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...