The Olivier Guyot, Clos de Vougeot is showing fine form, medium weight with a fine mid-palate fruit. The nose is slightly restrained but still offer some perfumed notes – rather classic. On the palate lovely fruit – rather typical for the 2017 vintage .. vivid and fruity. Not a big Clos de Vougeot – but is a delightful glass nevertheless.
(Drink from 2029) – Fine+ (91 – 93) – Tasted 17/12/2018
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Olivier Guyot, Clos Vougeot 2017 December 25, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Gevrey-Chambertin Les Champeaux 2017 December 23, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Marsannay “Les Favières” 2017 December 23, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2017 December 23, 2018
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...