The Olivier Guyot Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2017 is rather classic offering cool fruit and it’s pure and transparent. Perhaps lacking a bit sparkle and liveliness to light my fire so to speak. Perhaps a bit to high on the yields .. who knows.
(Drink from 2019) – Above Average (80 – 82) – Tasted 17/12/2018
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Olivier Guyot, Clos Vougeot 2017 December 25, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Gevrey-Chambertin Les Champeaux 2017 December 23, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Marsannay “Les Favières” 2017 December 23, 2018
- Olivier Guyot, Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2017 December 23, 2018
- WineHog rating system – more than pointsMy aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...