The Meursault Les Gouttes d’Or 2012 from Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey is a delightfully balanced and defined effort. In the nose crisp yellow and white fruit .. notes of pear, pineapple, almonds and apple – quite expressively spiced with a filigree minerality, oak and citrus. On the palate fine, crisp and very focused with a lovely freshness for the vintage. It’s pure, energetic offering a nice expression of terroir and a lovely drinkability – A gorgeous Meursault 1er cru.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Chevalier Montrachet 2008 October 24, 2015
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Meursault Les Gouttes d’Or 2012 January 21, 2015
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Saint-Aubin Le Banc 2012 December 1, 2014
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Saint-Aubin Les Combes 2012 August 9, 2014
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...