The Saint-Aubin Les Combes 2012 from Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey is really showing well. The nose is crammed with rich orchard fruits spiced with a citrus infused minerality. On the palate rich and weighty fruit … lovely nerve and energy. The finish is long with a delightful minieralic focus. A weigthy and powerful Saint-Aubin … lovely juice.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Chevalier Montrachet 2008 October 24, 2015
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Meursault Les Gouttes d’Or 2012 January 21, 2015
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Saint-Aubin Le Banc 2012 December 1, 2014
- Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Saint-Aubin Les Combes 2012 August 9, 2014
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...