The 2005 Meursault Genevrieres from Bouchard is showing beautifully. The bouquet is starting to get hints of matured notes .. slightly buttery notes and hazelnuts after some time in the glas. On the palate still fresh and vibrant for the vintage offering both a quite weigthy fruit and a nice focusing acidity infused minerality. In a lovely place now from a magnum bottle – but will keep even on normal bottle. A very enjoyable Genevrieres.
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Beaune Greves l’Enfant Jesus 2017 May 3, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Corton-Charlemagne 2017 May 1, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Chevalier Montrachet 2017 April 25, 2019
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Meursault Genevrieres 2016 July 8, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Meursault Perrieres 2016 July 7, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Beaune St. Landry 2016 July 7, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2016 June 20, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Bonnes Mares 2016 June 19, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Chambertin Clos de Beze 2016 June 18, 2018
- Bouchard Pere et Fils, Montrachet 2014 June 15, 2018
- Visit to Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – Tasting the 2021s from CaskBurgundy and tradition are strongly linked, but as in all other aspects of life, change eventually takes the stage. At Domaine Comte Georges Vogüé, new winemaker Jean Lupatelli has made his first strides with the cool and exciting 2021 vintage. He took over from François Millet, who retired last year after more than three decades of ...
- Visit to Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé – tasting the 2020s from caskTraditions and Burgundy are strongly linked, but as in all other parts of life, change eventually takes the stage. At Domaine Comte Georges Vogüé, winemaker François Millet retired this past spring after more than three decades making the wines there. His first full vintage was 1986, but he also did the elevage of the 1985s. His ...
- New winemaker at Domaine Comte Georges de VogüéThe co-owners of Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Claire and Marie de Ladoucette, have announced the departure of winemaker François Millet and the arrival of his successor, Jean Lupatelli, who will replace Millet as winemaker beginning with the 2021 vintage. Jean Lupatelli comes to the iconic estate from Domaine Decelle-Villa in Nuits-St-Georges. The new winemaker will welcome ...
- De Vogüé: the surprise of 2018I have tasted the de Vogüé wines many times over the past 30 years. from bottle, from cask, before malo, and when finished. It has always been an intriguing treat, and so it was with the 2018s presented by the venerable Jean-Luc Pepin in Copenhagen on September 25 at the stunningly beautiful Admiralsgade 26 restaurant. Been there ...
- Comte Georges de Vogüé 2017s – bottled and delightfulVogüé time! As mentioned before, in Denmark we have a fine tradition of Jean-Luc Pepin visiting each year in September or October to present the newly released de Vogüé lineup in Copenhagen. Jean-Luc Pepin and two faithful Vogüé fans Add to this some nice dinners, and we have what we call de Vogüé week; a lovely time ...