The Vosne-Romanée village from Domaine Coquard Loison Fleurot is a delightful wine. The oak is a bit forward currently with the toasted notes quite present. With some air and decanting the oak intergrates well and the juicy fruit notes and Vosne spices in the bouquet becomes more predominant. On the palate lovely vibrant and juicy fruit – good energy and tension. A lovely village – very enjoyable indeed.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Coquard Loison-Fleurot, Charmes Chambertin 2014 February 8, 2018
- Domaine Coquard Loison Fleurot, Clos de la Roche 2010 December 15, 2017
- Domaine Coquard Loison Fleurot, Vosne-Romanée 2014 June 2, 2017
- Terroir View – Domaine Coquard Loison Fleurot Grands-Echezeaux The Grands-Echezeaux is seeing a revival in these years with producers like Georges Noëllat, Domaine Robert Sirugue, and Jean-Marc Millot improving the quality tremendously and Domaine de la Romanée-Conti also seem to have taken a big step forward quality wise with the Grands-Echezeaux. In this article I will take a closer look at the Domaine Coquard ...
- Visit Domaine Coquard-Loison-Fleurot – tasting the 2017s from cask A few years back one could find wines from Domaine Coquard-Loison-Fleurot in local supermarkets in Beaune, and quite a lot of the wine from this estate was sold to negociants. Things are however changing rapidly – and the Coquard-Loison-Fleurot wines are now in high demand in more and more areas of the world. This is ...