As Bernard Noblet explained this is a wine from another world than the other wines of DRC. In 2015 this is indeed true – the detail, the refinement, the filigree sensuality is out of this world or perhaps even this Solar system. The bouquet is vibrating with filigree impressions of spices, red and dark fruit notes – elegantly expressed as the most fragrant, refined and enchanting perfume. This is finesse and delicacy – presented in the most effortless and zen like way. On the palate powerful yet very delicate offering layers upon layers of juicy and vibrant fruit – the inner energy and balance is mind-bending – as the wine caresses the palate .. this is perfection in my view – just so sensual and filigree. A Legendary (99 – 100p) wine in the making.
Latest Tasting Notes for this producer
- The DRC Richebourg 2010 and a contrasting RSV May 14, 2021
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Romanée-Saint-Vivant 2009 – 7 years after October 23, 2019
- Hope for an old Romanée-Conti, and a delightful Dujac 1976 September 27, 2019
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Echezeaux 2008 July 6, 2018
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, La Tâche 2011 July 6, 2018
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Romanée-Conti 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Richebourg 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, La Tâche 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Romanée Saint-Vivant 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Grands Echezeaux 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Echezeaux 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Corton 2015 July 13, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Echezeaux 1993 January 1, 2017
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Richebourg 2002 April 29, 2016
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Montrachet 2009 April 29, 2016
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Richebourg 2004 April 29, 2016
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, La Tâche 2002 April 29, 2016
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Echezeaux 1993 February 15, 2016
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, La Tâche 1990 January 26, 2016
- Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Echezeaux 2004 December 2, 2014
- Vins d’Emotion from Vosne-Romanée and Flagey-EchezeauxTo simplify your search for emotional wines, I have decided to compile a list of the top emotional producers in each appellation. Comments and thoughts The list contains producers that regularly score an emotional rating, and they are ranked in three levels. I hope this proves useful; here we go! Note that any wines marked with brackets ...
- To Passion in 2022!I have made it my “calling” to discover emotional wines for you to seek out and enjoy in your personal hedonistic quest. These vins d’émotion have nerve, tension, and energy behind their hedonistic intensity. I hope they evoke your passion: the passion to explore and the passion to have another glass, drink another bottle, then ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Corton-CharlemagneTime is flying. There have already been 11 vintages since Domaine de la Romanée-Conti took on the making of a red Corton in 2009, and now the legendary estate is tackling another of Burgundy’s greats: Corton-Charlemagne. Its opportunity comes, of course, via the vineyards of the historic Bonneau du Martray (BdM) estate in Pernand-Vergeleses: Domaine de ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Bâtard-MontrachetA legendary, yet somehow unknown, wine; a wine not sold, but served on occasion; a wine above commercial interest; and a hedonistic blessing for a lucky few. the Domaine de la Romanée-Conti plot I am of course talking about the Bâtard-Montrachet from Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, a wine served only – or should I say mainly – ...
- Terroir View: Domaine de la Romanée-Conti , “Vosne-Romanée Les Petits Monts”Vosne-Romanée Les Petits-Monts is a delightful vineyard, and one of the gems of Vosne-Romanée and is getting more and more fame and attraction. One plot is however both relatively unknown but also very well located indeed. I am of cause talking about the plot owned by Domaine de la Romanée-Conti .. Vosne-Romanée Les Petits-Monts Petits-Monts is a ...