La Colombiere 2004 is a very good wine. Showed it’s best side – delicious crisp and appealing. A classic Vosne Romanee, light to medium body and length, very juicy, fresh and lovely. (2013 – 2020) – 88p
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos de Chateau 2009 July 26, 2019
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2016 March 6, 2019
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2009 March 6, 2019
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2009 October 17, 2018
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, La Romanee 2006 September 6, 2018
- Terroir View: Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne-Romanée Les Suchots The Vosne-Romanée Les Suchots is in my view slowly but surely raising it’s game in the Liger-Belair lineup, after a somewhat less focused start in the 2006 vintage and the following years. Now 13 years later we see more definition and a more precise wine – now made under the biodynamic regime that was introduced in ...
- Terroir View: Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne La Colombiere The Vosne-Romanée La Colombiere from Comte du Liger-Belair is a important wine for the estate as one of three village wines from Vosne. It’s a vivid and quite rich village, quite a contrast to the more floral and expressive Clos du Chateau. The La Colombiere have improved a lot during the latter years after the turnaround to ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Aux Reignots One of my favourite 1er crus of Burgundy is the Aux Reignots made by Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, a tremendous wines of a very high quality. Louis-Michel Liger-Belair controls 45% of the Aux Reignots vineyard, that extends just above his prestigious monopole La Romanee – and his quest for quality has really pushed the perception ...