La Colombiere 2004 is a very good wine. Showed it’s best side – delicious crisp and appealing. A classic Vosne Romanee, light to medium body and length, very juicy, fresh and lovely. (2013 – 2020) – 88p
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Vosne Clos du Chateau 2009 January 3, 2020
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos de Chateau 2009 July 26, 2019
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Vosne Clos du Chateau 2016 March 6, 2019
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2009 March 6, 2019
- Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair, Echezeaux 2009 October 17, 2018
- Bourgogne Day 4 – Dynamic viticulture and more 2019s Viticulture is becoming more and more important as global warming sets the scene for richer, weightier Burgundies. Charles Lachaux in the vineyard Wednesday included a very interesting tour in the vineyards of Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, guided by the super-dynamic Charles Lachaux – a man on a mission. Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux Charles has taken things to the next level in the ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Echezeaux – New plot Update … Louis-Michel Liger-Belair has expanded his holdings in Echezeaux from 2020 with a plot of Echezeaux du Dessus, adding to the plots he already has in Cruots ou Vignes Blanches, Champs Traversin and Clos Saint-Denis. I don’t at the moment have further information about the precise location of the plot – nor do I have the ...
- Visit to Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair – tasting the 2018s The 2009 vintage at Domaine Comte Liger-Belair has really blossomed after years of waiting, and is now showing the true beauty of the vintage. The wines are refined and have excellent balance for such a generous, warm year. In fact, some of the 2009s today almost – but not quite – match the fantastic 2010s from ...