The Chambolle-Musigny Les Hauts Doix 2010 is a delightful wine with perfect balance and lovely intensity. As always, forward and rewarding, revealing lovely mid-palate fruit and fine, defined minerality. A treat and definitely a wine that offers great drinkability even in its youth. A georgeous wine – with intense and vivid fruit and Chambolle character; and a Winehog award.
(Drink From 2022) – Very Fine – (93p) – Tasted 31/08/2019
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Robert Groffier Chambolle Les Amoureuses “Cuvée Blonde” 2016 November 21, 2019
- Domaine Robert Groffier Chambolle Les Hauts Doix 2010 September 4, 2019
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Chambertin Clos de Bèze 1996 November 27, 2017
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Chambolle Les Amoureuses 2004 October 18, 2017
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Les Sentiers 2007 June 27, 2016
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Bonnes Mares 2013 May 8, 2015
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses 2007 October 12, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Amoureuses 2010 May 4, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Chambolle Musigny Les Sentieres 2010 May 3, 2012
- Robert Groffier, Gevrey Chambertin Les Seuvrees 2010 April 28, 2012
- Visit to Domaine Robert Groffier – tasting the 2019sWhat a week, tasting with names like Charles Lachaux, Comte Georges de Vogue, Grivot, and finally Robert Groffier, where Nicolas has produced fantastic wines equalling his very best vintages. Nicolas Groffier did very well with the 2018s, but his 2019s are even better: fresher, more gourmand, more hedonistic and simply more vin d’émotion. Lively acidity on the ...
- Visit to Domaine Robert Groffier – tasting the 2018s from caskNicolas Groffier seems to have found beautiful balance in his wines, and even in the notoriouly unpredictable 2018 vintage he is in full control. The wines have a generous yet vivid tone, offering both freshness and intensity and showing some of the more emotional traits I am looking for in Burgundy. Groffier in recent years Nicolas Groffier has ...
- Vineyard Insight: Robert Groffier Chambolle Les AmoureusesI adore Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses, the wine from one of the most vivid and sensual vineyards in Burgundy. It is a vineyard with tremendous potential and a legendary reputation. There are great estates in the village of Chambolle which have been at the top of the producer tree for the last three decades or even longer. ...
- Brandis Tasting – the delightful 2017 vintageDomaine Brandis, with Tom Brandis at the wheel, is one of Denmark’s main Burgundy importers. In early November, Tom held his large Wine Festival with a very fine lineup of delightful producers – French, German, Italian; you name it, they were there. A very, very rare bird I had a short splash and dash at this tasting, as I ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé, Chambolle-Musigny Les AmoureusesThe Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the most prominent wines from this refined and sensual vineyard. I have therefore taken a closer look at the Vogüé Les Amoureuses … as most by now know that Les Chambolle-Musigny Les Amoureuses is one of the delights of Burgundy … filigree, cool ...