The Croix Rameau 2004 from Cacheux is a disappointing wine in every sense. Green and quite vegetal in the bouquet offering only few sweet notes of maturity. On the palate same story, green notes and unripe tannins and only little fruit to balance the wine. Not a pleasure.
(Dont Drink)Average – 78p
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Jacques Cacheux, Echezeaux 1999 February 9, 2019
- Domaine Jacques Cacheux, Vosne La Croix Rameau 1999 November 1, 2018
- Domaine Jacques Cacheux, Vosne La Croix Rameau 1999 August 30, 2013
- Jacques Cacheux, Vosne Romanee 2006 September 2, 2012
- Jacques Cacheux, Le Croix Rameau 2004 September 10, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...