The 35 year old Beaune Teurons 1976 from Leroy was a really fine wine, and most likely just over it’s peak. Slightly age dominated nose, but still a vibrant fruit and complexity on the palate. Have tasted this wine approx. 10 years ago, at that time it was a little fresher, but is still af very good glass of mature wine. (drink now) – 90p
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Maison Leroy, Gevrey-Chambertin Les Cazetiers 1969 July 18, 2018
- Maison Leroy, Leroy d’Auvernay Bourgogne 1971 June 28, 2013
- Maison Leroy, Meursault Charmes 1997 September 29, 2011
- Maison Leroy, Beaune Teurons 1976 June 18, 2011
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...