The Bougogne Pinot Noir 2011 from Montille is a delightful little wine. In the nose red berry fruit .. light and fresh with a nice sweet note of stawbeeries. On the palate .. lightfooted .. with a pure and transparent red fruit .. nice sweetness on the midpalate. A delightful glass …
Latest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine de Montille, Vosne-Romanée Les Malconsorts Christiane 2013 July 7, 2018
- Domiane de Montille, Beaune Aigrots 2014 March 9, 2018
- Domiane de Montille, Puligny-Montrachet Le Cailleret 2011 May 20, 2017
- Domaine de Montille, Corton Clos du Roi 2012 June 9, 2016
- Domaine de Montille, Vosne Les Malconsorts Christiane 2007 March 5, 2016
- Domaine de Montille, Vosne-Romanee Les Malconsorts 2007 March 5, 2016
- Domaine de Montille, Vosne-Romanee Les Malconsorts 2006 March 3, 2016
- Domaine de Montille, Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2011 July 27, 2015
- Domaine de Montille, Vosne Aux Malconsorts – Christiane 2008 July 6, 2014
- Domaine de Montille, Vosne-Romanee Aux Malconsort 2009 December 20, 2013
- Hubert de Montille, Volnay Taillepieds 2006 April 19, 2012
- Hubert de Montille, Pommard Les Pezerolles 2006 November 19, 2011
- Corton, Corton, red Corton .. exploring the hill This week I attended a tasting of red Corton; a rare thing, in Denmark at least. The tasting included 10 Cortons from five producers, all top-flight amongst the panoply of Corton producers. The purpose was to learn: learn about different parts of the Corton vineyards, learn about the different producers … or in short, LEARN. It was ...
- Terroir Insight: Comte Liger-Belair NSG Clos des Grandes Vignes One of my favorite parts of Burgundy is Premeaux – and since I seem to be the only one to think that Premeaux should have its own appellation – l think its fair to assume that it will continue to be a part of Nuits-Saint-Georges for now. I have covered many of the Premeaux monopoles, but ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine de Montille Malconsorts Cuvee Christiane One rarely see a producer in Burgundy making two different wines from the same vineyard, unless it’s a declassification of young and younger wines. Etienne de Montille has however decided to make two cuvees from Vosne-Romanee Aux-Malconsorts – one regular cuvee made from two plots inside Malconsorts and a special cuvee made from a 0.4765 ha ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...