The Vosne Romanee Vieilles Vignes 2011 from Sirugue is a quite lovely glass of Vosne. In the bouquet red and dark berry fruit discretely spiced with violets and a hint of elderberries. On the palate quite intense and fresh fruit – good midpalate weight og length. It’s pure and well balanced, typical for both the vintage and the terroir. The oak is finely integrated and the tannins are firm but ripe and harmonius. A quite attractive and enjoyable wine – and quite a bargain.
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Les Petits-Monts 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Vieilles Vignes 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Bourgogne Rouge 2013 April 4, 2015
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 1988 December 10, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 1978 December 9, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee 2012 August 21, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne-Romanee Les Petits Monts 2012 August 20, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2012 August 14, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee VV 2011 April 14, 2014
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Grands Echezeaux 2011 September 11, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2011 September 9, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee 2010 September 8, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Chambolle Les Mombies 2011 September 7, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Les Petits Monts 2011 September 6, 2013
- Domaine Robert Sirugue, Vosne Romanee VV 2011 September 5, 2013
- Puligny Les Enseignères: Just below the grands crus Puligny Montrachet Les Enseignères caught my attention back in the mid-1990s when Coche-Dury acquired a piece of this now-illustrious village vineyard. Les Enseignères is, for non-collectors, a relatively unknown vineyard, located just below Bienvenue-Batard-Montrachet. While producing tremendous wines, it is perhaps somewhat over the top to claim that this vineyard is near grand cru quality-wise. It ...
- Visit Domaine Thomas-Collardot – tasting the 2018s from cask Domaine Thomas-Collardot was one of my favourite discoveries in 2018 – a relatively new and very small estate making interesting, vivid and pure wines in Puligny-Montrachet. Jacqueline Collardot and her son Matthieu have done it again in the warm and sunny 2018 vintage: They have managed to produce fresh and vivid wines from this hot year. ...
- The Riedel and Zalto partnership – August 2019 “I, Winehog, take thee, Riedel/Zalto, to be my wedded stemware, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith.” This is ...