The 2010 Blanchot Dessus from Domaine Jean-Claude Bachelet is most likely the very best Chassagne 1er cru I have tasted so far. In the nose pure and airy white and yellow fruit brought forward by a vibrant and filligree minerality. On the palate very intense with grand cru like effortless presentation of power and minerality. The fruit is more expressive and weigthy than in the tremendous 2008 … It’s long, intense and powerfull – but nevertheless lightfooted and very refined. The 2010s are developing beautifully – a masterpiece.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2013 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2014 August 3, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2009 August 2, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2008 July 31, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 September 30, 2016
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne La Boudriotte 2008 May 17, 2015
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2008 May 13, 2015
- Jean-Claude Bachelet, Chassagne Les Macherelles 2010 March 7, 2014
- Once Mont Rachet now Blanchot .. the unknown neighbour! The vineyard Blanchot Dessus is located just south of Le Montrachet – the Chassagne part of the legendary Grand Cru Montrachet. Blanchots Dessus seen from south Blanchot Dessus is a small and relatively unknown vineyard with few owners – somewhat overlooked compared to its more famours nighbours Montrachet and Criots-Batard Montrachet. But what is the history of this ...