Saint-Aubin Murgers Des Dents de Chien 2013 from Jean-Claude Bachelet is not quite matching the brilliant 2014 version of this wine. It is nevertheless a lovely Saint-Aubin and amongst the best 2013s I have tasted from this exiting appellation. Compared to the 2014 this has a slightly more rustic feel and lacks the ultimate delicacy of the 2014 – the acidity is however vibrant and the fruit forward and openly knit at the moment – more so than the youthful and tight 2014. It’s a lively wine showing very well now – and I would expect this to evolve well over the next 5 years or so – they do have an inherent charm the 2013s.
Buy this wine - stores and prices
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2013 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2014 August 3, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2009 August 2, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2008 July 31, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 September 30, 2016
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne La Boudriotte 2008 May 17, 2015
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2008 May 13, 2015
- Jean-Claude Bachelet, Chassagne Les Macherelles 2010 March 7, 2014
- Once Mont Rachet now Blanchot .. the unknown neighbour! The vineyard Blanchot Dessus is located just south of Le Montrachet – the Chassagne part of the legendary Grand Cru Montrachet. Blanchots Dessus seen from south Blanchot Dessus is a small and relatively unknown vineyard with few owners – somewhat overlooked compared to its more famours nighbours Montrachet and Criots-Batard Montrachet. But what is the history of this ...