Saint-Aubin Murgers Des Dents de Chien from Jean-Claude Bachelet is a brilliant Saint-Aubin in the making – the 2014 vintage is a perfect match for this wine. It’s youthful, pure and delicate with the effortless intensity of the 2014 vintage. The nose offer delightfully intense and filigree minerality infused with the pure and delicate 2014 fruit – refined but with a surprising intensity. It’s perfectly balanced and tasted together with the 2008, 2009, 2012 and 2013 vintages of this wine – this is the clear favourite. A magnificent glass of Saint-Aubin.
(Drink from 2022) – Fine+ – (92 – 93p) – Tasted 15/07/2017
Latest tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 October 14, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2013 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2014 August 3, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2009 August 2, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2008 July 31, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 September 30, 2016
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne La Boudriotte 2008 May 17, 2015
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2008 May 13, 2015
- Jean-Claude Bachelet, Chassagne Les Macherelles 2010 March 7, 2014
- Once Mont Rachet now Blanchot .. the unknown neighbour!The vineyard Blanchot Dessus is located just south of Le Montrachet – the Chassagne part of the legendary Grand Cru Montrachet. Blanchots Dessus seen from south Blanchot Dessus is a small and relatively unknown vineyard with few owners – somewhat overlooked compared to its more famours nighbours Montrachet and Criots-Batard Montrachet. But what is the history of this ...
- WineHog rating system – more than pointsMy aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...