The Chassagne-Montrachet Les Macherelles 2010 from Jean-Claude Bachelet is a delightful effort. In the bouquet lively and ripe yellow fruit – presented by a citrus infused Chassagne minerality and a decent touch of oak. On the palate quite weighty fruit – pure and crisp – focused by a powerful acidity and a lovely minerality from this relatively unknown terroir located under Les Vergers. This is a classic, pure and transparent Chassagne – love the energy and 2010 power … gorgeous.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 October 14, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2013 August 7, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2014 August 3, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2009 August 2, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Saint-Aubin Des Dents de Chien 2008 July 31, 2017
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2010 September 30, 2016
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne La Boudriotte 2008 May 17, 2015
- Domaine Bachelet, Chassagne Blanchot Dessus 2008 May 13, 2015
- Jean-Claude Bachelet, Chassagne Les Macherelles 2010 March 7, 2014
- Once Mont Rachet now Blanchot .. the unknown neighbour!The vineyard Blanchot Dessus is located just south of Le Montrachet – the Chassagne part of the legendary Grand Cru Montrachet. Blanchots Dessus seen from south Blanchot Dessus is a small and relatively unknown vineyard with few owners – somewhat overlooked compared to its more famours nighbours Montrachet and Criots-Batard Montrachet. But what is the history of this ...
- WineHog rating system – more than pointsMy aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...