The Pommard Les Combottes 2013 from Domaine Jessiaume is a juicy but quite serious wine – coming from a village terroir located just above the mighty 1er cru Rugiens. In the nose deep red and dark fruit .. nice play between sweet red fruit and the earthy minerality. On the palate juicy and transparent fruit – lovely core of sweet red fruit – good balance and weight. A quite lovely Pommard in the making.
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Jessiaume, Santeney Clos du Genet 2013 November 6, 2015
- Domaine Jessiaume, Pommard Les Combottes 2013 November 5, 2015
- Maison Jessiaume, Corton Renardes 2012 August 29, 2015
- Maison Jessiaume, Chambertin 2008 August 29, 2015
- WineHog rating system – more than points My aim with the Winehog is unchanged, but I have for some time wanted a stronger focus on the hedonistic pleasure and simple enjoyment of drinking Burgundies. I have therefore adjusted my mission statement: “My mission is to help readers find more joy and hedonistic pleasure in Burgundy wines; to help them understand the terroirs and ...