The Clos des Corvees 1999 has entered a quite matured stage and is showing good form. In the nose organic red and dark berry fruit – spiced with cinnamon, allspice and hints of tar. On the palate quite intense fruit … fine length with a very nice mineral backbone. Love the terriors in the southern part of Nuits-Saint-Georges. A lovely wine … but these wine should not be enjoyed after transport … they need to settle down … in this case the sediments was stirred up, adding a slight volatile note to the wine. Nevertheless a lovely wine … would no doubt merrit a higher rating if the bottle was handled with more care.
Lastest Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Chambertin Clos de Bezé 2008 September 30, 2016
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Les Hautes Maiziéres 2005 November 2, 2015
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Chambertin Clos de Beze 2000 October 24, 2015
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er cru V.V. 2006 November 27, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Clos de Vougeot 2010 October 18, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er cru 2010 March 25, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Clos de Vougeot 2010 March 22, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Argillieres 2009 December 15, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres 2002 November 23, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-St-Georges Clos des Corvees 1999 November 22, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres 1996 August 31, 2013
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Chambertin Clos de Béze 2008 May 18, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres 2002 April 3, 2013
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits-St-Georges Clos de Corvees 2000 December 25, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Vosne Romanee Clos Goillotte 2006 November 5, 2012
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne-Romanee Clos Goilotte 2001 October 14, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Vosne Romanee Hautes Maizieres 2009 June 11, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Argillieres 2009 June 10, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits 1er cru V.V. 2009 June 9, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits Saint Georges “1” 2009 June 8, 2012
- Prieure Roch, Nuits Saint Georges Clos de Corvees 2000 March 26, 2012
- Prieure Roch, Vosne Romanee Clos Goillotte 2000 March 13, 2012
- Brandis Tasting – the delightful 2017 vintage Domaine Brandis, with Tom Brandis at the wheel, is one of Denmark’s main Burgundy importers. In early November, Tom held his large Wine Festival with a very fine lineup of delightful producers – French, German, Italian; you name it, they were there. A very, very rare bird I had a short splash and dash at this tasting, as I ...
- Terroir Insight: Prieure Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos des Argilliéres One of my favourite vineyards in Nuits-Saint-Georges is Les Argilliéres or Clos des Argilliéres – a 1er cru located in the center of Premeaux at the southern end of the Nuits-Saint-Georges appellation. It’s not the most well known of the the Premeaux 1er crus – and perhaps not producing the biggest or for that matter not ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Prieuré-Roch Chambertin Clos de Bèze Chambertin Clos de Bèze is a large vineyard with some prominent yet somehow a bit under the radar wines from otherwise known producers. One such is Domaine Prieure-Roch in Premeaux – owned by one Henri Frédéric Roch. To avid Burgundy collectors this name has a certain ring to it – and since it’s printed on the ...