The Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos De Corvees is more or less the signature wine of Domaine Prieure Roch. The 2000 Clos de Corvees is now fully mature but very much alive. The bouquet is bursting with red fruits – strawberries and framboise – organic style. On the palate quite opulent lush pinot fruits, but with a good focus from a core of red fruit. The Clos de Corvees 2000 seems now fresher than the Goilotte 2000, but should be consumed within the next years. A pleasure!
Buy this wine – stores and prices
Prices and store information is provided by wine-searcher.com
Tasting Notes for this producer
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Chambertin Clos de Bezé 2008 September 30, 2016
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Les Hautes Maiziéres 2005 November 2, 2015
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Chambertin Clos de Beze 2000 October 24, 2015
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er cru V.V. 2006 November 27, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Clos de Vougeot 2010 October 18, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er cru 2010 March 25, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Clos de Vougeot 2010 March 22, 2014
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Argillieres 2009 December 15, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres 2002 November 23, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Nuits-St-Georges Clos des Corvees 1999 November 22, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres 1996 August 31, 2013
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Chambertin Clos de Béze 2008 May 18, 2013
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne Les Hautes Maizieres 2002 April 3, 2013
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits-St-Georges Clos de Corvees 2000 December 25, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Vosne Romanee Clos Goillotte 2006 November 5, 2012
- Domaine Prieure-Roch, Vosne-Romanee Clos Goilotte 2001 October 14, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Vosne Romanee Hautes Maizieres 2009 June 11, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Argillieres 2009 June 10, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits 1er cru V.V. 2009 June 9, 2012
- Domaine Prieure Roch, Nuits Saint Georges “1” 2009 June 8, 2012
- Prieure Roch, Nuits Saint Georges Clos de Corvees 2000 March 26, 2012
- Prieure Roch, Vosne Romanee Clos Goillotte 2000 March 13, 2012
- Brandis Tasting – the delightful 2017 vintage Domaine Brandis, with Tom Brandis at the wheel, is one of Denmark’s main Burgundy importers. In early November, Tom held his large Wine Festival with a very fine lineup of delightful producers – French, German, Italian; you name it, they were there. A very, very rare bird I had a short splash and dash at this tasting, as I ...
- Terroir Insight: Prieure Roch, Nuits-Saint-Georges Clos des Argilliéres One of my favourite vineyards in Nuits-Saint-Georges is Les Argilliéres or Clos des Argilliéres – a 1er cru located in the center of Premeaux at the southern end of the Nuits-Saint-Georges appellation. It’s not the most well known of the the Premeaux 1er crus – and perhaps not producing the biggest or for that matter not ...
- Terroir Insight: Domaine Prieuré-Roch Chambertin Clos de Bèze Chambertin Clos de Bèze is a large vineyard with some prominent yet somehow a bit under the radar wines from otherwise known producers. One such is Domaine Prieure-Roch in Premeaux – owned by one Henri Frédéric Roch. To avid Burgundy collectors this name has a certain ring to it – and since it’s printed on the ...
- Terroir Insight: Prieuré Roch, Clos de Corvées One of the best wines from the Nuits-Saint-Georges appellation is in my view the Clos de Corvées from Domaine Prieuré Roch – a special cuvee made from a monopole within the Aux Corvées vineyard. It’s in many ways a quite unusual wine … conceptualized by a remarkable man – Henri-Frédéric Roch, the owner of Domaine Prieure ...
- Collins Corner #6 – Vosne-Romanee Haut Maizieres … Is the map of famous vineyards in Burgundy deceptive? My curiosity has always been aroused by the ‘unknown’ vines right next door. When you are standing in a hallowed plot, and a very short distance away is a big, old, symbolic vine that looks like it was born in another century….you can’t help ...
- WineHog rating system – more than points Tasting and rating wine is not exact science … and therefore I prefer to use a scale that reflects that wine is a living organism and that a wine can taste like 94 points one day … and 93 the next day … depending on the moon, the glass, temperature and or my mood! I ...